- Just Do The Math
- Celebrate IS 141
- Class Rules and Policies
- Family Math
- Great Speeches of the 20th Century
- Lure of the Labyrinth Game and Puzzle
- Memory Lane
- PoW Problem of the Week
- Pythagoras and his Theorem
- TEST PREP for 2011
- Video Math
- Women that Made a Difference
Category Archives: Projects
Use the digits in the year 2009 and the operations +, – ,x, divide, and ^ (raised to a power), sqrt (square root) and ! (factorial), along with grouping symbols, to write expressions for the counting numbers 1-100. You can use decimal points and double-digit numbers.
1. All four digits must be used in the expression.
2. Only the digits 2, 0, 0, 9 may be used.
3. Multi-digit numbers such as 20, 209, oor .02 MAY be used.
4. Submit answer without using equal signs.
Example for number 11:
Correct format: (2 + 0)-0+9
Incorrect format: 2+0=2-0=2+9=11
Got to the link below to read official rules.